With the wedding day, even the most polished of hairstyles turn into giant messes. So why not create a messy bun that looks better and better as the day wears on? Here are a few quick steps to achieving a messy bun!
* Step 1: Throw your hair into a mid ponytail
* Step 2: Spray any fly aways with a light weight hairspray.
* Step 3: Take a boar bristle teasing comb and tease the ponytail
* Step 4: Wrap the ponytail around itself and when you have about three inches of hair left separate the sections and twist in opposite directions.
* Step 5: Secure the pieces on top of the bun with a few bobby pins
There you go! Remember: the messier the better!
Below are some suggestions of messy bun for Brides:
Incoming search terms:
messy bun,messy bun hairstyle,wedding messy bun,messy hair bun,messy bridal hair,messy bun for wedding,how to do a messy bun for a wedding,messy sidedo hairstyles for weddings,messy wedding buns,messy wedding hairstyles