Rose Braided Hairstyle For Xmas 2011
It’s easy and here’s how you can create the style at home.
This style works great on long hair, but don’t be afraid to experiment with extensions if your hair is on the shorter side.
1. Part your hair on the side. If you have bangs, choose the side opposite them.
2. Separate hair into three parts, Take one two – three inch pieces of hair from the front of your hair on either side and gather the rest of your hair in the middle down your back.
3. Pull this middle section to the side opposite your part, split it into three sections and braid it (if you prefer a fishtail braid it’ll look fab, too!) The fishtail braid is great if you separate with fingers for a thicker, textured braid.
4. Gently push the braid up between your thumb and index fingers using both hands to give it a chunky, loose look.
5. Take the two front sections, spray them with a light hold hairspray and tease them up gently. Pull each section back loosely and fasten the ends with bobby pins back underneath the braid so the pins are hidden.
6. Spray your hair for great hold.